Friday 4 January 2013

Circles, Hashtags, Communities ....

Phew,

I think I now have all the relevant accounts, added my accounts to the various documents on Facebook. Still getting my head round circles in Google+, not convinced I'm hashtagging but I seem to have managed how to get onto various communities.

I need to remember this feeling so that when I come to use these tools in the future in a class environment I remember what it was like to come from a "clueless" place. I also need to keep track of all these accounts I have both personal and professional.

Thankfully I know in time this will become second nature.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, feeling better about twitter and google+ after watching some YouTube tutorials. There was a lot of "uhhh, so thats how it works". Must go work on some other stuff.

    ReplyDelete